Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic offers free and confidential summary legal advice at evening and outreach clinics to low income community members who do not qualify for Legal Aid. In particular, CACLC provides services to individuals surrounding legal issues that pertain to:
- Family Law
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
Preparing for your Clinic Appointment:
Clinic appointments are 30 minutes long. You will want to be as prepared as you can so to use your time as effectively as possible. Here are some things you can do before you come:
- Organize and bring any important papers including court document or letters
- Make child care arrangements prior to coming and if possible do not bring children to your appointment
- Clients who do not show up for their appointment will be charged a $20.00 administration fee to re-book
- A referral to the Follow Up Program does not guarantee that CACLC will provide additional services
- Filing fees, disbursements and other costs are not covered by CACLC.
Link here to our view our Clinic and Presentation Calendar of Events.